Geom. Umberto Petricca and sons, have performed thousands of works across the country.
Among the most “prestigious” are the ones carried out on sports facilities (Olympic Stadium in Rome, the Foro Italico tennis stadium in Rome, Marassi stadium in Genoa, etc.), at the Milan fair and Fiumicino Airport (RM), on bridges and viaducts, railway lines (Metro C of Rome), highways, civil and industrial buildings, etc…
The Petricca Company can offer ad-hoc services, to realize every kind of testing for every specific case, being able to rely on equipment designed and used during years of working in the field.
Among the services we offer there are:
- Load tests on pile foundations (ballast or with contrasting beams) any tonnage;
- Load tests on attics and decks, and bridges (any load and load area)
- Load tests on stairs (any load and load area)
- Load tests on soils with plate;
- Load tests on walls with flat jacks;
- Cross-hole tests and echometric tests on foundation piles;
- Tests on concrete elements (sclerometric, ultrasonic, pacometric, etc.);
- Monitoring damages on structures;
- Pull-and-push tests on structures;
- Transport of materials and rental van or truck with crane;
- Complete building renovation.