The Petricca Company includes the following team:
Owner: Mr Simone Petricca, born in Rome in 1987, technician specialized in load tests and structural investigations, RINA certified on various methods of technical investigation; experience in building renovation of residential homes, offices and commercial premises.
Technician: Geom. Roberto Petricca, born in Rome in 1956, forty years of experience in the field of load testing and construction/renovation of civil and industrial buildings.
3 Employees in charge of construction works on site (truck drivers and crane operators).
Company Vehicles and Equipment:
- One van to transport people and things;
- One Truck with crane for loading/unloading any cargo;
- Iron beams for load tests of any tonnage;
- Concrete blocks of any size for the preparation of ballast for load tests;
- Water bags and tanks for load tests of any size;
- Special fiberglass containers for load tests on stairs and loads hanging on structures;
- Full equipment for plate load tests of soils;
- Full equipment for testing of masonry with flat jacks (cutter, etc.);
- Telescopic rods and special short pipe for measuring failures of any structure during load test;
- Complete core drill for drilling holes on concrete of any size;
- Varied tools for structural surveys and load tests (pressure gauges, analog and digital-centesimal comparators, electromagnets, etc.);
- Hydraulic equipment for load tests ( jacks for any tonnage, hydraulic pumps, fittings);
- Full equipment for load tests in attics with contrast method with jacks;
- Instrumentation for structural investigations: echometric testing, ultrasonic testing, sclerometric tests, pacometric tests.
- Instrumentation for Cross-Hole tests on foundation piles;
- Instrumentation for monitoring damages (deformometer, etc.)
- Various tools and machines fort construction works of all kinds.